How Astral Projection Lucid Dreaming Changed My life

Whenever I heard people talk about traveling into a different world- a world which was invisible to the eyes and also intangible, I couldn’t help but feel attracted to the idea. It was said that one could only experience it while sleeping and not sleeping, at the same time. It seemed like a mystery to me and I couldn’t wait to solve it. After much research I came to know that it was called astral projection lucid dreaming. Following the process, my life just wasn’t the same. It was positively transformed and is still the same till date.

Even though astral projection lucid dreaming is a popular slogan, yet there are many who are oblivious to its nature, working and its effect on us. This process provides us with a gateway to the astral world. Since it connects us to the forces of the universe, it turns out to be the most satisfying, spiritual and religious experience for a person. During this process, a person is aware of the fact that he/she is dreaming and is capable of visiting any place or meeting any person.

I was seventeen years old when I first experienced it. I was on my bed, preparing to sleep. I waited till my parents and siblings were asleep. I sought complete silence. I lay down on my bed and started concentrating on my heartbeat coupled with the constant chant of “I am dreaming.” Then came a point when I was actually dreaming and I was aware of it. However, when I tried to move I couldn’t. My body had become as stiff as a plank of wood. Heart rate soared and I found it difficult to breathe. Suddenly, I experienced strong vibrations in my body. I literally felt as if I was going to explode. Following that, a sharp buzz filled my ears. It all seemed too daunting to be true.

After a minute or so, I could feel my body rising and when I looked back, I was shocked to see myself lying on the bed. I was finally astral projecting. At first, it seemed unreal to me but it wasn’t. I went out of my room and looked around. It was scary and exciting at the same time. I flew down the staircase, yes flew and came into the kitchen. After spending some time moving around the house, I came back to my room. I lay down on my physical body and adjusted myself to its dimensions.

When I woke up the next morning, I vividly remembered everything that had happened with me during last night. I felt rejuvenated, energetic and full of life. Astral projection lucid dreaming changed my perspective about the wonders of nature. It proved to be the most amazing incident of my life and I would recommend others to try it too.

Labels: ,